Taxes in Retirement Workshop
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What’s changing for taxes and Social Security in 2023².
- Why today’s current economic environment may be one of the most challenging to retire and what to do about it.
- Strategies to help protect your assets from rising taxes and inflation now regardless of the next tax policy.
- Planning for longevity, inflation and future tax increases to help ensure you won’t OUTLIVE your money in retirement.
- Strategies to help plan for the next market downturn and protect your assets from market volatility.
- Powerful tax strategies that can potentially generate tax-free retirement income.
- When to claim Social Security in order to minimize tax consequences and maximize your benefits
- How to plan for RMDs and strategically time your withdrawals so you don’t get hit with a big tax burden. Hint: The recent SECURE Act has made significant changes that impact RMDs.
- How to create a customized retirement income & tax minimization strategy tailored to your unique needs & situation.
- Understanding other common risks and mistakes that may derail your retirement plans and how you may be able to avoid them.
- And much more!
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 02, 2023
6:30p - 8:30p CST
1129 College St
Bowling Green , KY 42101
*This event is upstairs, there is no wheelchair access. We are happy to accommodate anyone for this event either virtually or in office*